A SEBI registered Investment Adviser
Financial Planning & Investment Management
We craft a strategic financial plan favoring your devoirs with a comprehensive and unique understanding of your specific needs and customize services that integrate a broad spectrum of wealth advisory and investment strategies to implement holistic wealth management solutions in order to address your needs for income, retirement planning, estate planning and other goal oriented planning.
Your adviser at 29k is a confidant with you on your journey infused with our guidance to scale the pinnacle of wealth and financial freedom, the freedom earned by just a few.
- Stay organised and transparent. We will Analyze, appraise and document the current financial position and estimate the value of the core goals identified along with the time line for achieving those goals.
- Set your expectations right. We build a realistic and achievable projection of the future financial position.
- Maintain a balance by addressing any inconsistency.We effectively distribute assets between growth and non growth assets relative to the risk profile by suitably identifying and addressing any gap in the present investment and risk management strategy.
- Identify your apt investment vehicles and know your tax benefits.In addition to tax efficiency analysis, to ensure pre and post tax benefits, we render cost analysis and investment vehicle selection to match investment objective.
- Review and stay on track always. Stay on top of your portfolio with our periodic review reports and our online portfolio access.
Drop us a line to arrange a complimentary discussion meeting with one of our Advisers.
We are associated and qualified through various governing bodies and Institutions namely Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) and Financial Planning Standards Board India (FPSB India). Our team of Investment Advisers hold the prestigious CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM designation from FPSB and hold the Investment Adviser Level 1 & Level 2 certification prescribed under the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013.